10 May 2006

what it's all about

check out this post my mom just put up about their trip to the hope rwanda deal with joyce meyer, delirious and a bunch of great folks from hillsong (among others):


dad and mom in rwanda

p.s. i was pretty excited when mom told me they actually liked delirious' music. they're pretty much die-hard gaither trio people, so that's saying something good if delirious can pull them in. not that the gaithers are evil or anything. i grew up on them. "i am a promise, i am a possibility, i am a promise, with a capital p, i am a great big bundle of potentiality..." yeah, you know it. sing it with me....

ok don't.

one more thing: if you want to get a copy of the new children's cup magazine coming out in a couple weeks, lemme know - i'll make sure you get added to the list. this issue will include their report from rwanda.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Children's Cup has a magazine?

Yeah...and I didn't sing that song with you....cause I've never heard of it before! =)

Anonymous said...

Dan, please add me to the magazine list. Thanks

Oh, and I love that song. I still sing it to my children!

Joyce said...

I LOVE "Delerious".......they are my favorite Christian group. They have written many of the modern "hymns" for us the "Last Days Church".....
I hope that we realize that. Anyhow I keep checking their tour schedule to see if they are coming anywhere CLOSE to Baton Rouge, and nothing yet. I WISH we could get them here!!!! I saw them in New Orleans a few years back and took many people from our church we were at during that time and it was very awesome! They ARE the REAL thing, and can be trusted.
So glad to know your folks liked them. I would think they would once they felt their hearts and this group does "do legitimate missions work and causes for the Kingdom" so that is neat.
Their last CD "The Mission Bell" come highly recommeded by me and my oldest son who bought it before I could even get the chance to. He has it on his IPOD and I have his CD. HA!

Colleen said...

Please add me to the mailing list to receive the magazine. I usually get it from Aley and Elizabeth but I would love to get my own! Thanks! Wish I could be there with them... Oh, one day.

Jean Ohlerking said...

Danny...that song you sang as a little kid is daily being fulfilled in your life as you are allowing the Holy Spirit to direct you. Makes me proud. C'mon, I'll sing it with you...

Martin Smith's mom must be pretty proud of him too...his songs are so heavily anointed by the Lord.

Thanks for the "plug" for 'Cup.

ily ma