22 February 2007

choo choo



amazing. in the room where this scene is taking place, there is currently a wii (uncle josh's), an xbox (jd's) and a gamecube (lincoln's). there are countless toys. there is a big screen tv.

but what do my kids want? they wanna shed their clothes (the little boys do anyway) and play on a cardboard box like it's a train. (the blurry lincoln is due to the "choo choo" arm motion taking place during the shot.)

think about it. you can't strip down to your diaper and sit on a wii - not easily anyway. and xbox and gamecube never had a game that put three little kids on a big ol' train quite like this old cardboard box from mimi's new desk.

thank God for cardboard trains.

3 comments:

Timmy Straight said...

CRUSHED !!! Thats really all I can say or put into words. I actually looked twice then three times to make sure that I was seeing what I was seeing and it was true. I have been removed from your blog list. Absolutely devastated. I just pray that some day I will make it back in your good graces and you find it in your heart to add me back on. Until then I will be hiding in a dark cold cave lamenting before the Lord

danohlerking said...

you've been restored. a total accident. the new blogger has been a bit of an adventure for me to get totally adjusted to. part of it has been my sidebar links...

but you're in. i could never....

lament no more.

Jean Ohlerking said...

What CUTE kids!